Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-18 minutes
- 4 (5-6oz) Salmon Filets
- ½-1lb Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 ½ cups Carrots, your choice of style
- ½ cups Storebought or Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Green Onion, cut
- ½ teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon, green beans and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon.
- Drizzle green beans and carrots with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15-18 minutes.*
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
*Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of the salmon filets.