Roasted Sausage with Bell Peppers, Squash, and Herbed Polenta
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 16 oz Tube Cooked Polenta, cut into ½ in slices and halved
- 2 c Cubed, peeled Butternut Squash
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers (Red and Green), Sliced
- 3 T Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lb uncooked Italian Sausage links (Turkey, Pork, or Chicken)
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat the Oven 425 degree.
- Line a Sheet/Cookie Pan with Foil combine polenta, squash, onions and peppers.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Prick each sausage a few times with a fork.
- Place in pan with veggies. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until sausages are done, stirring once ½ way through.