Sheet Pan Dinner Series #2: Mini Meatloaves with Green Beans and Potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 12oz Fingerling and/ or New potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 T Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lb Lean Turkey, Chicken, or Beef
- ⅓ c BBQ Sauce
- ¼ c Bread Crumbs
- ¼ c Chopped Onion
- 1 t Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 12 oz Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 t Olive Oil
- ¼ C BBQ sauce
- Preheat the Oven 400 degrees. Line Sheet Pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Placed potatoes on ½ of the prepared sheet pan, drizzle with 1 T olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 20minutes and at halfway point stir potatoes
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl add Lean Meat and the next 5 ingredients, mix well. Shape into mini loaves
- Place the fresh green beans on the sheet pan , drizzle with 1T olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then place mini meat loaves on the sheet pan.
- Place Sheet pan back in the oven bake for 20-23 minutes or until loaves are done and the potatoes and green beans are tender
- Spoon ¼ c BBQ Sauce over mini meat loaves, let stand for 10 minutes. Then Enjoy!