Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp taco/fajita seasoning (see make your own taco seasoning recipe)
- 3 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 lb of chicken breast, sliced in half
- 1 ea. red, orange, yellow and green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium red (purple) onion, sliced thinly
- 8 7-8 inch flour tortillas, warmed
- Desired toppings, such as pico de gallo, chopped avocado, salsa, cheese, and/or sour cream
- Preheat the oven to broiler. Line a sheet/cookie pan with foil.
- For marinade, in a medium bowl place the first 5 ingredients and whisk until it comes together. Remove ¼ of the marinade and place to the side.
- Add chicken to the remaining marinade and make sure that all the chicken gets coated.
- While chicken is marinading, slice bell peppers and onions.
- One the sheet pan combine bell peppers and onion. Drizzle with the remaining marinade. Top with chicken.
- Place in oven 15-18 minutes. At the ½ way mark,make sure you are flipping your chicken to make sure that it is cooking evenly. Cook until vegetables are charred and chicken is done (note: when using the broiler in the oven, make sure that you are 4-6 inches away from the broiler).
- Slice chicken. Serve chicken and vegetables in tortillas with toppings.