Instant Pot Mini Bacon and Onion Frittata
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (or any type of seasoning)
4 tablespoons shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
1 green onion, diced
4 slices pre-cookedd bacon, crumbled
1 ½ cup water
- Place the stainless steel insert pot into the Instant Pot base, along with the included steamer insert. Pour in 1 1/2 cups of cold water.
- Break eggs into a large measuring bowl with pour spout, add lemon pepper seasoning, and beat well.
- Divide the cheese, bacon and green onion evenly between the four silicone muffin cups. Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup and stir with a fork to combine.
- Place muffin cups on steamer basket. Cover and lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and 8 minutes cook time.
- When timer beeps, turn off, wait two minutes, then use a quick pressure release. Carefully open the lid, lift out the steamer basket, and remove muffin cups.
Chef Jocelyn Notes: You can either serve immediately or muffins will keep more than a week in the refrigerator. Microwave on high about 30 seconds to reheat.
6 minutes Instant Pot Hard Boil Eggs
Desired amount of eggs
1 cup cold water
- Place the stainless steel insert pot into the Instant Pot base, along with the included steamer insert. Pour in 1 cup of cold water.
- Arrange the desired number of large eggs on top of the steamer insert.
- Touch the Egg setting, next use the plus or minus buttons to set the cook time to 6 minutes. Wait a few seconds and you should hear a beep. At this point, the display will read “on”, indicating that the Instant Pot is pressuring up. Once it comes to pressure (about 9-10 minutes), it will switch to the timer to steam the eggs for 6 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, turn the steam release knob to “venting”
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid and immediately transfer the eggs to an ice water bath (a bowl filled with ice and water) with a pair of tongs or a slotted spoon. Allow eggs to cool for 5 minutes. Peel and Enjoy!
Chef Jocelyn Notes: Hard Boil eggs will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.