3 celery stalks, chopped
4 mini sweet bell peppers, chopped
1 ½ cup quinoa, uncooked
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
4 cups baby spinach
1 ½ cup broth
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
⅓ cup pesto
- Add quinoa into Instant Pot, then add in bell peppers and celery. Then add salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Measure 4 tightly packed cups of baby spinach and dump into instant pot. Lastly, pour chicken broth into the pot.
- Close lid and make sure the vent is set to closed (Sealed). Pressure cooker and place on High. Then add 3 minutes to the timer
- When pot beeps several times, it has finished cooking. Do a quick release.
- Once the quick release has finished, add roasted diced tomatoes and pesto and mix well.
- You can serve this right away or can be served cold.
Chef Jocelyn Notes: This recipe can be served hot or cold. When done cooking you could add in 2 other ingredients that will add more depth to the dish; Mushrooms and/or black olives. If you are serving this cold you can add Feta cheese and sliced almonds for more texture.