Champagne Gummy Bears
1 5 oz p
1 bottle of cheap Champagne or Prosecco
- Place gummy bears in a medium-sized bowl. Cover with enough Champagne to ensure all bears are submerged.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap bears and enjoy in your favorite setting.
Red Velvet Banana Bread
2 Red Velvet cake mixes
2/3 c Vegetable Oil
6 ripe bananas, mashed
1 12 oz. package dark chocolate chips
1 cup chopped p
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 5 (8″ x 3 3/4″ x 2 1/2″) loaf pans with parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on low for 20 seconds, then turn up speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool.
Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossoms
1/2 cup (1 stick or 113g) butter, room temperature
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoon milk
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon red gel food coloring
3 tablespoon. unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup red sanding sugar
1 bag Hershey’s Kisses (unwrapped)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar in a stand mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed. Turn mixer to low and add in egg, milk, vanilla, and red food coloring. Mix for about 30 seconds to incorporate, then turn mixer to medium-high and blend until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl sift cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt. With mixer on slow add flour mixture to sugar mixture and beat until just combined.
- Remove mixer bowl from stand. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Set on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pour red sanding sugar onto small plate or bowl.
- Roll dough ball in red sanding sugar and place on prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While baking unwrap Hershey’s Kisses. Once cookies are done baking, remove from oven and immediately press a chocolate Kiss into the center of each cookie. The cookie should crack around edges.
- Allow cookies to cool to room temperature.