Christmas Morning Mimosas
1 Bottle of Champagne
2 cups Cranberry Juice
Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish
Sugared Cranberries, for garnish
½ cups Fresh cranberries
1 ½ cups Granulated sugar
⅓ cup Water
Add an ounce or so of cranberry juice to the bottom of a champagne flute. Fill it up with champagne, garnish with rosemary and sugared cranberries, and serve!
- Add 1 cup of the sugar and the water to a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the sugar dissolves and bring the mixture to a boil, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Set it aside until it is cool enough to touch. Once the syrup is cool, Dunk the cranberries in sauce pan.
- Place the remaining sugar on a plate. Then roll the Cranberries in sugar one at a time.
Velvety Peppermint Punch
2 cups Egg Nog
4-5 scoops of Peppermint Ice Cream
Crushed Candy Canes, for Garnish
White Chocolate Chips, Melted for Garnish
- To rim your glasses with crushed candy, place crushed candy on a plate. Dip the rims of the glasses into melted white chocolate and place on crushed candies. Repeat until all glasses are covered. Set aside
egg nogand ice cream to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill glasses ¾ cup full with the peppermint punch and top with a splash of club soda.
- Serve immediately with cute straws or a candy cane.
Healthier Hot Chocolate
3.5 oz Dark Chocolate, Chopped into small pieces
2 c Full Fat Coconut Milk
1 c Water
3 T Maple Syrup
1 t Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Sea Salt
1 T Cocoa Powder
- Using a sharp knife, chop chocolate into small pieces.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, whisk together coconut milk, water, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Bring to a gentle simmer over medium-low heat.
- Add chocolate and cocoa powder and whisk until chocolate has melted.
- Once it looks well-combined, remove from heat and pour into glasses.