Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
2 pkgs dark chocolate chips
⅓ c white chocolate baking chips
⅛ t peppermint extract
2 candy canes, crushed
Optional: 10 Oreos-Candy Cane or Mint Flavored
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In the top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over hot water, melt dark chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cookies; spread over prepared pan.
- Microwave white baking chips on high until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in extract.
- Drizzle over dark chocolate mixture; sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Cool. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.