1 can Grands Biscuits
¼ cup grated parmesan
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
4 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon basil
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon onion powder
- Grease loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Open biscuits and cut each in ½ (making 2 thinner circles)
- Add garlic, onion powder, basil and oregano to melted butter.
- Brush each side of biscuit with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan and cheddar cheese
- Repeat with each biscuit placing on top of the last
- Transfer biscuit to loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.